Re: relkind check in info.c - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: relkind check in info.c
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 3:39 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see that PGAPI_Tables() has a relkind check that only seems to include
> tables and views.  Does it make sense to have it consider materialized
> views as well?
>
> I don't know anything about psqlodbc -- I'm just going by a question in
> the spanish list:
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/53287159.7040009@gmail.com

Yeah, it would make sense to list it by adding 'm' to the relkind
queries. I am noting as well that we should list it when invocating
SQL_ALL_TABLE_TYPES. A patch to do that is simple, and not worth an
additional regression test IMO, just to avoid the pain to have
version-related regression tests...

Regards,
--
Michael