Re: tracking commit timestamps - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: tracking commit timestamps
Date
Re: tracking commit timestamps  (Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 6:50 PM, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 08, 2014 at 02:23:39AM +0100, Petr Jelinek wrote:
>> On 08/12/14 00:56, Noah Misch wrote:
>> >The commit_ts test suite gives me the attached diff on a 32-bit MinGW build
>> >running on 64-bit Windows Server 2003.  I have not checked other Windows
>> >configurations; the suite does pass on GNU/Linux.
>>
>> Hmm I wonder if "< now()" needs to be changed to "<= now()" in those queries
>> to make them work correctly on that plarform, I don't have machine with that
>> environment handy right now, so I would appreciate if you could try that, in
>> case you don't have time for that, I will try to setup something later...
>
> I will try that, though perhaps not until next week.

FWIW, I just tried that with MinGW-32 and I can see the error on Win7.
I also checked that changing "< now()" to "<= now()" fixed the
problem, so your assumption was right, Petr.
Regards,
--
Michael

Attachment