Re: Support for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Support for REINDEX CONCURRENTLY
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 1:37 AM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
+     <para>
+      Concurrent indexes based on a <literal>PRIMARY KEY</> or an <literal>
+      EXCLUSION</>  constraint need to be dropped with <literal>ALTER TABLE

Typo: s/EXCLUSION/EXCLUDE
Thanks. This is corrected.

I encountered a segmentation fault when I ran REINDEX CONCURRENTLY.
The test case to reproduce the segmentation fault is:

1. Install btree_gist
2. Run btree_gist's regression test (i.e., make installcheck)
3. Log in contrib_regression database after the regression test
4. Execute REINDEX TABLE CONCURRENTLY moneytmp
Oops. I simply forgot to take into account the case of system attributes when building column names in index_concurrent_create. Fixed in new version attached.

Regards,
--
Michael
Attachment