Re: Strange assertion using VACOPT_FREEZE in vacuum.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Strange assertion using VACOPT_FREEZE in vacuum.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Michael Paquier wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 2:22 AM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
>> > 1. ordered the argument list to vacuum(), hopefully it's more sensible
>> > now.
>>
>> Fine for me.
>
> Actually, why don't we move va_cols to VacuumParams too?

Because AnalyzeStmt assigns it in gram.y. Parameters directly from
VacuumStmt should not be added in Params, at least that's the spirit
of the patch as originally written.
--
Michael