Re: pg_dump with tables created in schemas created by extensions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pg_dump with tables created in schemas created by extensions
Date
Re: pg_dump with tables created in schemas created by extensions  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 5:43 AM, Martín Marqués <martin@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> This is v4 of the patch, which is actually a cleaner version from the
> v2 one Michael sent.
>
> I stripped off the external index created from the tests as that index
> shouldn't be dumped (table it belongs to isn't dumped, so neither
> should the index). I also took off a test which was duplicated.
>
> I think this patch is a very good first approach. Future improvements
> can be made for indexes, but we need to get the extension dependencies
> right first. That could be done later, on a different patch.
>
> Thoughts?

Let's do as you suggest then, and just focus on the schema issue. I
just had an extra look at the patch and it looks fine to me. So the
patch is now switched as ready for committer.
--
Michael