Re: error on online backup using pg_basebackup tool - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: error on online backup using pg_basebackup tool
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 12:20 PM, Gerdan Rezende dos Santos
<gerdan@gmail.com> wrote:
>[...]

Note 1: Please don't top-post.
Note 2: Please don't post across multiple mailing lists.

> I use the tablespaces without problem but the backup online not complete...
> but when I attempt to online backup using the pg_basebackup displays the
> error message saying q pg_tblspc is not clean and the process is terminated
> without sucess.

That's what I am saying. You will need to redirect manually the soft
links of pg_tbspc into other paths if you want to run a standby on the
same host as the master.

That's not a bug, just an operation mistake.
--
Michael