Re: Dereferenced pointers checked as NULL in btree_utils_var.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Dereferenced pointers checked as NULL in btree_utils_var.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 3:15 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> So I'm fine with taking out both this documentation text and the dead
> null-pointer checks; but let's do that all in one patch not piecemeal.
> In any case, this is just cosmetic cleanup; there's no actual hazard
> here.
Attached is a patch with all those things done. I added as well an
assertion in gistKeyIsEQ checking if the input datums are NULL. I
believe that this is still useful for developers, feel free to rip it
out from the patch if you think otherwise.
Regards,
--
Michael

Attachment