Re: IMPORT FOREIGN SCHEMA statement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: IMPORT FOREIGN SCHEMA statement
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 5:06 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 4:36 AM, Ronan Dunklau <ronan.dunklau@dalibo.com> wrote:
>> Now, we should think about what options may be desirable for postgres_fdw.
> An option to include triggers in what is fetched? I am sure you know
> they can be created on foreign tables now :)
Please forget that. This makes no sense as long as ImportForeignSchema
returns only a list of CreateForeighTableStmt, and even with that,
there are considerations like the order on which the objects created
should be applied through a potential call of standard_ProcessUtility
or similar.
--
Michael