Re: 9.1 replication on different arch - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adam Cornett
Subject Re: 9.1 replication on different arch
Date
List pgsql-general

2011/11/2 Martín Marqués <martin.marques@gmail.com>
I have two servers, one a x86 32bit server, and the other one is a x86
64 bit server.

We want to use synchronous replication and make the 32 bit be a master
and the 64bit be a read-only stand-by.

Do I have to install 32bit postgresql on the 64bit server to be able
to use wal replication?

--
Martín Marqués
DBA, Programador, Administrador