Dead lock after the migration from CentOS 7 to RHEL 9 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Wasim Devale
Subject Dead lock after the migration from CentOS 7 to RHEL 9
Date
Re: Dead lock after the migration from CentOS 7 to RHEL 9
List pgsql-admin
Hi All

I am facing this issue while reindexing after migration. I analysed the application holding the particular table. I stopped the application and reindexed it. It went well then again I am facing this issue below.

ERROR: deadlock detected

DETAIL: Process 2197043 waits for AccessExclusiveLock on relation 10384355 of database 10163711; blocked by process 1889236.

Process 1889236 waits for RowExclusiveLock on relation 10168609 of database 10163711; blocked by process 2197043.

HINT: See server log for query details.

Thanks,
Wasim