Re: Help with plpython3u - Mailing list pgsql-general

From PEDRO PABLO SEVERIN HONORATO
Subject Re: Help with plpython3u
Date
Re: Help with plpython3u  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
List pgsql-general
I'm sorry, when I try to create a plpython3u function, the database tells me:

"ERROR: could not load library "C:/Program
Files/PostgreSQL/12/lib/plpython3.dll": The specified module could not
be found. SQL state: 58P01
"

If I try to execute the function, then the database crashes.