Re: Detailed release notes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marcos Pegoraro
Subject Re: Detailed release notes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Em seg., 5 de ago. de 2024 às 07:54, jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com> escreveu:

[commitId_link1, commitId_link2]: Change functions to use a safe
search_path during maintenance operations (Jeff Davis)

I don't like that prefix dirtying each item.
I think having just a link after every item would be better.
Firstly because in English we read left to right and
also because we don't need the commit code. So it would be
  • Change functions to use a safe search_path during maintenance operations (Jeff Davis) [link1, link2]
or just a number to it
  • Change functions to use a safe search_path during maintenance operations (Jeff Davis) [1, 2]

regards
Marcos