Re: ExecRTCheckPerms() and many prunable partitions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Rowley
Subject Re: ExecRTCheckPerms() and many prunable partitions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 6 Apr 2022 at 02:27, Greg Stark <stark@mit.edu> wrote:

> This is failing regression tests. I don't understand how this patch
> could be affecting this test though. Perhaps it's a problem with the
> json patches that were committed recently -- but they don't seem to be
> causing other patches to fail.

I think this will just be related to the useprefix =
list_length(es->rtable) > 1; in show_plan_tlist().  There's likely not
much point in keeping the RTE for the view anymore. IIRC it was just
there to check permissions. Amit has now added another way of doing
those.

David