Re: typos - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Rowley
Subject Re: typos
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 11 Apr 2022 at 22:10, Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
> Thanks for amending and pushing those.  There's some more less obvious ones
> attached.

Here are my notes from yesterday that I made when reviewing and
pushing many of the 2nd batch of patches.

0001: Pushed and back patched to v12

0002: Didn't push. Compression method/algorithm.

0003: Pushed and backpatched to v13

0004: Pushed (reviewed by Robert)

0005: Alvaro Pushed
0006: Alvaro Pushed

0007: Not pushed. No space after comment and closing */  pgindent
fixed one of these but not the other 2.  I've not looked into why
pgindent does 1 and not the other 2.

0008: Pushed

I've left out the following change as it does not seem to be bringing
any sort of consistency to the docs overall. It only brings
consistency to a single source file in the docs.

-      You need <productname>zstd</productname>, if you want to support
+      You need <productname>ZSTD</productname>, if you want to support

See: git grep -i ">zstd<"

0009:

This contains a few fixes that look correct. Not sure if the following
has any use as a change:

-    See the description of the respective commands and programs for the
-    respective details.  Note that you can mix locale providers on different
+    See the description of the respective commands and programs for
+    details.  Note that you can mix locale providers at different

0010: Pushed

0011: Not pushed. Not sure if this is worth the change.

0012: Amit Pushed

0013: Not pushed. Adds a missing comma.

David