Re: BUG #18295: In PostgreSQL a unique index on targeted columns is sufficient to support a foreign key - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From David Rowley
Subject Re: BUG #18295: In PostgreSQL a unique index on targeted columns is sufficient to support a foreign key
Date
In response to Re: BUG #18295: In PostgreSQL a unique index on targeted columns is sufficient to support a foreign key  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 at 21:59, Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> wrote:
> Hm.  With your changes, the title reads "Foreign-Key Constraints", but
> the body uses "foreign key constraint".  I think they should be consistent.
>
> I'd be happy with either variant, but since the hyphenated version
> isn't used anywhere else on the page, my opinion is that we should do
> away with it.

OK, I've gone back to doing away with it.

> Other than that, your patch looks good to me.

Thanks. Pushed.

David