Re: Duplicate data even with primary keys enabled - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Samed YILDIRIM
Subject Re: Duplicate data even with primary keys enabled
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

If you used CONCURRENTLY while creating your index, there is a possibility that you hit a bug, which was fixed with 14.4.

However, if you have any indexes that were created using the CONCURRENTLY option under 14.X, you should re-index them after updating. See the first changelog entry below.

Best regards.
Samed YILDIRIM