Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Hugh Ranalli
Subject Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 at 08:00, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
I haven't been able to finish what I wanted for the proposed patch set
yet, but what I was thinking about is to include:
1) The root URL where all the release folders are present
2) The full URL of the current Latin-ASCII.xml being used for the
generation, not as a URL pointing to the latest version, but as a URL
pointing to an exact version in time (I doubt that a released version
never changes in this tree, but who knows..).
3) The version used to generate the rules.

Hi Michael,
I think we're on the same page. I'll wait for you to finish your review and provide any further comments before I make any changes.

Thanks,
Hugh