Re: Patch: incorrect array offset in backend replication tar header - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brian Weaver
Subject Re: Patch: incorrect array offset in backend replication tar header
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Um.... I apologize for the third e-mail on the topic. It seems that my
C coding is a bit rusty from years of neglect. No sooner had I hit the
send button then I realized that trying to embed a null character in a
string might not work, especially when it's followed by two
consecutive zeros.

Here is a safer fix which is more in line with the rest of the code in
the file. I guess this is what I get for being cleaver.

Patch is attached

--

/* insert witty comment here */

Attachment