Re: C++ classes as result of selection in postgresql database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dmitry Igrishin
Subject Re: C++ classes as result of selection in postgresql database
Date
List pgsql-general
пт, 14 сент. 2018 г. в 17:23, Yuriy Rusinov <yrusinov@gmail.com>:

> Dear colleagues !
>
> I have to calculate road graph from coordinates and save it to postgresql database. Is it possible to construct my
classesusing libpqxx API and return it to client or I need to develop these API on another layer after data selection ?
With the Pgfe C++ API (https://github.com/dmitigr/pgfe) it's possible
to define any class and specialize the structure template Conversions
to convert the data nicely from the database to this class and back.