Re: Problem linking to libpq.lib on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dmitry Igrishin
Subject Re: Problem linking to libpq.lib on Windows
Date
List pgsql-general
чт, 14 февр. 2019 г. в 12:54, Roberto de Figueiredo Ribeiro
<roberto.f.ribeiro@dnit.gov.br>:

> Hi list,
>

> I’m building a platform on C++ that uses parts of the libpq-fe.h in it. I had been previously compiling it in linux,
andall was fine. Switched to windows, now during linking it accuses an error, unable to find an object file.

> This is the line I’m compiling with:
>

> >: cl /I path\to\include main.cpp /link /libpath path\to\lib –opt:ref libpq.lib
Try this (not the colons):
cl /I "path\to\include" main.cpp /link /libpath:"path\to\lib" /opt:ref libpq.lib