Re: Print warning when I execute my own extension function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dong Wook Lee
Subject Re: Print warning when I execute my own extension function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
now I found a bug in this code.
I found the code of this part below is wrong

```
char *buffer = palloc(7 * sizeof(char));
>> unsigned int offset = sizeof(buffer); // wrong
buffer[--offset] = '\0'; /* here */
```

Thank you for replying

2022년 2월 20일 (일) 오후 11:51, Dong Wook Lee <sh95119@gmail.com>님이 작성: