Re: Upgrading to v12 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brad White
Subject Re: Upgrading to v12
Date
List pgsql-general
Tom,
I tried to run initdb after re-installing pg 12 using postgresql-12.10-2-windows-x64.exe.
But the runas I'm using to execute it as pguser seems to be swallowing all the output, so I can't see any errors.
I was able to run pg_checksums and get those enabled.
Is there anything else I want from initdb?
Or can I skip that?