Re: Upgrading to v12 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brad White
Subject Re: Upgrading to v12
Date
Re: Upgrading to v12  (Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
I'm practicing on our Dev server, so I can blow this away and reload at any time.
Are there any utilities to check for corruption on my Prod server in v9.4.1?

All my backups are done with pg_dump.exe, so that's where this database came from in the first place.
So we know that pg_dump.exe works on Prod at least.

On Fri, Nov 11, 2022 at 3:17 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 11/11/22 13:11, Brad White wrote:
> I deleted all the other DBs and left only the primary.
> Still getting the same error message, ending with
>
> ERROR:  could not access status of transaction 22316920
> DETAIL:  Could not read from file "pg_clog/0015" at offset 73728: No error.

Can you do a pg_dump of that database?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com