Re: what does pg_activity mean when the database is stuck? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Si Chen
Subject Re: what does pg_activity mean when the database is stuck?
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes, that would be nice, but it's a big app a lot of which we didn't write, etc.--you can imagine the rest ;)

Is there even a way for postgreql to get me all the queries that has gone through a particular process, so we can see what the app was trying to do that left the connection hanging?