Re: Other formats in pset like markdown, rst, mediawiki - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jan Michálek
Subject Re: Other formats in pset like markdown, rst, mediawiki
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hi,

On 2017-04-02 22:28:40 +0200, Jan Michálek wrote:
> > The new status of this patch is: Waiting on Author
> >

> Corrected problem with \pset linestyle when format is set to markdown, or
> rst.
>
> Corrected tuples only for markdown and rst (normal and expanded)

This patch still is undergoing development and review, and the code
freeze is closing in rapidly.  As this patch has been submitted just
before the last commitfest in the v10 cycle and has received plenty
feedback, I think it's fair to move this to the next commitfest.

Regards,

Andres
There is only few last things to complete (align by |:- in markdown and pset title, and few words about pabdoc pipe tables in documentation).
I hope, I`m able to do this on sunday, or monday.

Jan

--
Jelen
Starší čeledín datovýho chlíva