Re: [HACKERS] Other formats in pset like markdown, rst, mediawiki - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jan Michálek
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Other formats in pset like markdown, rst, mediawiki
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Other formats in pset like markdown, rst, mediawiki
List pgsql-hackers
I can try it, doesn`t look dificult, but I`m worry, that I`m not able to write clean, pretty code.

Leknín Řepánek wrote:
> I was mainly using tables in rst, i think, that this format is very
> similar to "grid tables" in markdown. And it is really similar to default borders used
> in psql with border 2.

Great.  So are you writing the code now?  :-)

--
Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Jelen
Starší čeledín datovýho chlíva