Help with a select statement design - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From JORGE MALDONADO
Subject Help with a select statement design
Date
Re: Help with a select statement design
List pgsql-sql
I have a record with the following fields:

id1, id2, id3, id4, price1, price2, price3, price4

I would like to write a SELECT statement in order to get 4 records:

id, price (record that comes from id1 and price 1)
id, price (record that comes from id2 and price 2)
id, price (record that comes from id3 and price 3)
id, price (record that comes from id4 and price 4)

I will very much appreciate any suggestion.

Respectfully,
Jorge Maldonado