Tables design question - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From JORGE MALDONADO
Subject Tables design question
Date
List pgsql-novice
I have the following tables:
* courses
* prerequisites
* corequisites

The table "courses" has general data about school courses.
The table "prerequisites" has data about courses that must already have been taken for a certain course.
The table "corequisites" has data about courses that must be taken at the same time that another course.

This means that a course might have zero or more "prerequisites" and zero or more "corequisites" and both point to "courses".

The image below show what I think should be done.
I will very much appreciate any feedback about my approach.

Best regards,
Jorge Maldonado
Attachment