Re: Multiple Row Insert vs. Batch - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Robert DiFalco
Subject Re: Multiple Row Insert vs. Batch
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I did a benchmark and multi-row insert with a single statement is about 6-7% faster than batch insert. This is for 250 rows executed a thousand times in a loop (alternating between the two to reduce subsequent table insert index slowdown). So a little faster but not significantly so.