Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jacob Champion
Subject Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER
Date
Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 5:00 PM Jacob Champion <pchampion@vmware.com> wrote:
> v4 rebases over the latest version of the pluggable auth patchset
> (included as 0001-4). Note that there's a recent conflict as
> of d4781d887; use an older commit as the base (or wait for the other
> thread to be updated).

Here's a newly rebased v5. (They're all zipped now, which I probably
should have done a while back, sorry.)

- As before, 0001-4 are the pluggable auth set; they've now diverged
from the official version over on the other thread [1].
- I'm not sure that 0005 is still completely coherent after the
rebase, given the recent changes to jsonapi.c. But for now, the tests
are green, and that should be enough to keep the conversation going.
- 0008 will hopefully be obsoleted when the SYSTEM_USER proposal [2] lands.

Thanks,
--Jacob

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAJxrbyxgFzfqby%2BVRCkeAhJnwVZE50%2BZLPx0JT2TDg9LbZtkCg%40mail.gmail.com
[2] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/7e692b8c-0b11-45db-1cad-3afc5b57409f@amazon.com