Re: Upgrading from 9.2 to 9.3 causes performance degradation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joseph Kregloh
Subject Re: Upgrading from 9.2 to 9.3 causes performance degradation
Date
List pgsql-general
I browsed through messages related to this issue? I have a few questions to the OP. How did you upgrade? Did you reindex the database? Try reindexdb and see what happens. If you used pg_upgrade, you need to reindex. I did pg_upgrade on my production db and it wasn't any faster on 9.3 than on 9.0, until I re-indexed.

-Joseph