Re: No password supplied error when running a batch script as a programmed task - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Frank Pinto
Subject Re: No password supplied error when running a batch script as a programmed task
Date
List pgsql-novice
I haven't used PostgreSQL in Windows but I know in Unix based systems the pgpass file is located in your home folder. Where is it on Windows? If its in your user account's folder then try checking to see what user the Task Scheduler's tasks run as, it could be looking for a global pgpass file that doesn't exist.

Frank