Re: Rework the way multixact truncations work - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joel Jacobson
Subject Re: Rework the way multixact truncations work
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 3:20 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> What I've tested is the following:
> * continous burning of multis, both triggered via members and offsets
> * a standby keeping up when the primary is old
> * a standby keeping up when the primary is new
> * basebackups made while a new primary is under load
> * verified that we properly PANIC when a truncation record is replayed
>   in an old standby.

Are these test scripts available somewhere?
I understand they might be undocumented and perhaps tricky to set it all up,
but I would be very interested in them anyway,
think you could push them somewhere?

Thanks a lot for working on this!