Re: Recovering from failed transaction - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brian Crowell
Subject Re: Recovering from failed transaction
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 4:16 PM, Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...  Or maybe it is mangling the "ROLLBACK;" into some form
> the database doesn't recognize.  Look in the postgres log files to see what
> the events look like from PostgreSQL's perspective.

Well that's the clue I needed. I was misinterpreting Postgres's log
file; it was complaining about the "SET statement_timeout" statement
Npgsql was slipping ahead of my ROLLBACK. Apparently I need to do
transactions with Npgsql's transaction class.

--Brian