Re: [JDBC] How not to use JDBC (JDBC Performance Scale 15x presentation) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Christian Bjørnbak
Subject Re: [JDBC] How not to use JDBC (JDBC Performance Scale 15x presentation)
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I believe that connection-property is not the right place to add a fetchSize.

Instead you would add properties to the connection-url in a querystring style maner like:

It has a defaultRowFetchSize. I don't know if that is what you are looking for?

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards,

Christian Bjørnbak

Chefudvikler / Lead Developer
TouristOnline A/S
Islands Brygge 43
2300 København S
Denmark
TLF: +45 32888230
Dir. TLF: +45 32888235

Stefan,

Reading the docs, there is something called connection-property that I would expect to be passed to the driver.

  • <connection-property> - used to configure the connections retrieved from the java.sql.Driver, e.g.

   <connection-property name="char.encoding">UTF-8</connection-property>

Let me know if that works and I'll update the docs
Dave