Re: using an end-of-recovery record in all cases - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amul Sul
Subject Re: using an end-of-recovery record in all cases
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 10:42 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 12:41 PM Amul Sul <sulamul@gmail.com> wrote:
> > No, InRecovery flag get cleared before this point. I think, we can use lastReplayedEndRecPtr what you have
suggestedin other thread.

> Hmm, right, that makes sense. Perhaps I should start remembering what
> I said in my own emails.

Here I end up with the attached version where I have dropped the
changes for standby.c and 018_wal_optimize.pl files.  Also, I am not
sure that we should have the changes for bgwriter.c and slot.c in this
patch, but that's not touched.

Regards,
Amul

Attachment