Re: [BUGS] Error mtk 11009 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From John McKown
Subject Re: [BUGS] Error mtk 11009
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 5:10 AM, prakash ramakrishnan <prakashdba010@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
  When am trying to migrate the data Oracle to postgres am getting this error and please give the solution for this.....

​I am not familiar with ​Oracle. Nor am I a Java expert. But it appears that the code you are trying to run cannot find the Java class: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver. Either it has not been installed, or it is not on the Java CLASSPATH environment variable for the application. Please don't ask me about the CLASSPATH, I wouldn't be able to tell you how to set it properly on your system.

Also, just by-the-by, this is not a PostgreSQL error. This is an application error, possible due to improper installation (or maybe not). The fact that the application use PostgreSQL does not make it a PostgreSQL problem.

Lastly, just from looking at the error message, this appears to be something from EnterpriseDB. This is a commercial product, so perhaps their support people could help you with the problem. I am assuming you have a support contract with them, of course.

--
"Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'." -- Michael McClary, in alt.fusion

Maranatha! <><
John McKown