Facing issue with Global lock in postgres-bdr - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Bhupendra Kumar
Subject Facing issue with Global lock in postgres-bdr
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

We have setup postgres-bdr, in that I am facing global lock situation in
one of node due to this replication  between 2 nodes has been stopped and I
am not table to perform any DDL activity in my bdr cluster.

I have used  below solution but unfortunately it is not working. Please
help me to get rid of this issue.

ALTER DATABASE dbname SET bdr.permit_ddl_locking = false;

Regards,

Bhupendra Kumar

--

*Watch our latest TV Commercial #IndiaKiKhoj
<https://youtu.be/SoBcg2z0pZE%20%20>*