Re: Support logical replication of DDLs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zheng Li
Subject Re: Support logical replication of DDLs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Attaching the v29 of the patch set which adds support for VIEW and
MATERIALIZED VIEW commands:
CREATE/ALTER/DROP VIEW
CREATE/ALTER/DROP MATERIALIZED VIEW

Note that, for VIEWSTMT, We created the function
pg_get_viewdef_internal() to get the
SELECT query of the pending VIEWSTMT. In the case that the CREATE VIEW command
is still in progress, we need to search the system cache RULERELNAME to get the
rewrite rule of the view as opposed to querying pg_rewrite as in
pg_get_viewdef_worker(),
the latter will return an empty result.

Thanks to Runiqi Tian for providing the changes on CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW.

Regards,
Zheng

Attachment