Re: Support logical replication of DDLs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zheng Li
Subject Re: Support logical replication of DDLs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Thanks for the new patch-set.
> Could you add the changes to patch 1 and patch 2, rather than adding a
> new patch?
> Otherwise, we'll have a separate patch for each command and it will
> take double work to keep it updated
> for each new command added.

OK. Here is the consolidated patch set. TEXT SEARCH and TRANSFORM
commands are consolidated into patch 1 and patch 2.
I was wondering if keeping the changes for each command separate makes
it easier to review. Maybe just for some commands that need special
handling.

With Regards,
Zheng

Attachment