Re: making the backend's json parser work in frontend code - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: making the backend's json parser work in frontend code
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 6:20 AM Mark Dilger
<mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> > On Jan 24, 2020, at 10:43 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Since 0001-0003 have been reviewed by multiple people and nobody's
> > objected, I have committed those.
>
> I think 0004-0005 have been reviewed and accepted by both me and Andrew, if I understood him correctly:
>
> > I've reviewed these patches and Robert's, and they seem basically good to me.
>
> Certainly, nothing in those two patches caused me any concern.  I’m going to modify my patches as you suggested, get
ridof the INSIST macro, and move the pg_wchar changes to their own thread.  None of that should require changes in your
0004or 0005.  It won’t bother me if you commit those two.  Andrew?

Just reviewed the latest versions of 4 and 5, they look good to me.

cheers

andrew