Re: Incorrect UPDATE trigger invocation in the UPDATE clause of an UPSERT statement. - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Stanislav Grozev
Subject Re: Incorrect UPDATE trigger invocation in the UPDATE clause of an UPSERT statement.
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I fail to see the logic and why would it be useful for an UPDATE trigger to
get the same values. Especially when it would differ from a normal AFTER
UPDATE firing for an UPDATE query?

--

-S