Re: Control PhoneNumber Via SQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From tango ward
Subject Re: Control PhoneNumber Via SQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Ah yeah, the concatenation. I was thinking of using "+" but I can't make it work and the documentation says not to use it for psycopg2.

Sorry what's bottom-post? I see you did that yesterday. Is there a format for before making a bottom-post?