Re: Hierarchical Query Question (PHP) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Blomstrom
Subject Re: Hierarchical Query Question (PHP)
Date
List pgsql-general
Ah, yes - "Execute SQL." It created the table this time. Awesome.

One other question - when I close the SQL window, it asks me if I want to save the file. Is there any special reason for saving it? It looks like it simply saved a copy of the query I executed.