Re: Recursive Arrays 101 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Blomstrom
Subject Re: Recursive Arrays 101
Date
List pgsql-general
LOL - I don't think there are any natural keys here. Traditional scientific names are amazingly flaky. I guess I shouldn't call them flaky; it's just that no one has ever figured out a way do deal with all the complexities of classification. The new LSID's might be more stable - but which LSID does one choose? But it's amazing how many "aliases" are attached to many taxonomic names; utterly bewildering.