Re: Recursive Arrays 101 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Blomstrom
Subject Re: Recursive Arrays 101
Date
Re: Recursive Arrays 101  (Gavin Flower <GavinFlower@archidevsys.co.nz>)
List pgsql-general
LOL - This is precisely why I prefer GUI's. ;)

I have two PostgreSQL icons on my taskbar - a blue elephant (pgAdmin III) and a little monitor (PSQL). When I click on PSQL, it always opens at least two windows or instances. When I type things in and hit enter, it spawns more windows. I've counted at least as many as a dozen.

Sometimes a window will stop working: nothing happens when I type something and hit enter. In that event, I have to force close PSQL and start from scratch.

When I open pgAdmin III, a second icon appears on the taskbar. However, it appears that they're one and the same; just a fluke, I guess.