Re: Thinko/typo in ExecSimpleRelationInsert - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: Thinko/typo in ExecSimpleRelationInsert
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 4:33 PM, Ashutosh Bapat
<ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Looks like we need similar adjustment in ExecSimpleRelationUpdate() as
> well. Updated the patch.

- /* Store the slot into tuple that we can write. */
+ /* Materialize slot into a tuple that we can inspect. */
  tuple = ExecMaterializeSlot(slot);

I think it is better to keep the last word of the sentence as "write"
instead of "inspect" as was in the original sentence.  It makes more
sense as we are materializing the tuple to write it.  Similarly, in
the other change in the patch can use "write".

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.