Re: BUG in 10.1 - dsa_area could not attach to a segment that hasbeen freed - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: BUG in 10.1 - dsa_area could not attach to a segment that hasbeen freed
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 10:47 PM, Alexander Voytsekhovskyy
<young.inbox@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in very certain case i am getting error
>
> "ERROR:  dsa_area could not attach to a segment that has been freed"

Can you try to get call stack so that we can get a better picture of
what is happening here?  One way could be you can change this ERROR to
PANIC which will generate core dump and you can get stack trace.

> Here is explain for this query:
> https://explain.depesz.com/s/slpM
>
> If i change any part of this query, like remove filter
> client_tt.id_client_tt or try it on other data set - it works

Can you share the plan after you change the query?

> For me it's looks like a bug (

Yeah.

--
With Regards,