Re: why can't a table be part of the same publication as its schema - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: why can't a table be part of the same publication as its schema
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 1:09 PM houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com
<houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Attach the new version patch which addressed above comments and ran pgident.
> I also improved some codes and documents based on some comments
> given by Vignesh and Peter offlist.

Thanks, the patch looks mostly good to me. I have made a few cosmetic
changes and edited a few comments. I would like to push this to HEAD
and backpatch it to 15 by Tuesday unless there are any comments. I
think we should back patch this because otherwise, users will see a
change in behavior in 16 but if others don't think the same way then
we can consider pushing this to HEAD only.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Attachment