Re: [BUGS] PG10 Segfault 11 on default Ubuntu 16.04 installs - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: [BUGS] PG10 Segfault 11 on default Ubuntu 16.04 installs
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 5:20 PM, Stefan Tzeggai
<tzeggai@empirica-systeme.de> wrote:
> Hi
>
> The segfaults thrown when I run my application on PG10 got worse. I have
> found more segfaults even when max_parallel_workers_per_gather is left
> default.
>
> I have been able to create a 6Mb PG10 dump that I can be imported into a
> vigin PG10 install on Ubuntu 16.04 and I have a query that segfaults
> PG10 100% (on my mashines at least).
>
> The dataset has been wiped of sensitive data, but it still should not go
> public. I will send a password by email to all PG-hackers interested.

Can you share the password with me?  My guess is that this is related
to Parallel Bitmap Heap Scan as that is a newly introduced feature in
PG10 and the previous email shows that in the plan.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.